Legal Officer / Assistant
Full Time | Hong Kong
- Providing legal, administrative and corporate secretarial support to the legal team.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements and related materials in relation to the Group’s daily operations.
- Facilitate the execution of related documentations by relevant parties.
- Conduct legal research and maintain internal legal record.
- Coordinate and collaborate closely with various internal business functions and relevant professional advisers.
- Degree holder in Law, with minimum 2 years working experience in a law firm or an in-house legal department.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in corporate secretarial works and SFC regulated activities preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Reliable with high integrity and responsibility, organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
Please fill all details below and submit your resume