Full Time | Hong Kong
- Monitoring and reporting market and credit risk exposures across businesses to ensure that all products and services adhere to internal and regulatory risk guidelines.
- Defining and supervising key risk indicators, risk reporting and thresholds at function and company levels.
- Investigating and escalating Risk Incidents/Issues as well as tracking its related action plans.
- Stress testing all critical risk exposures under a range of plausible scenarios/sensitivities.
- Conducting continuous testing of risk assumed by the company and escalating exceptions to Risk Management Committee.
- Support any ad hoc risk related projects to ensure that risk requirements are fulfilled.
- Support the design and implementation of Business Continuity Planning and Security.
- 3-5 years of work experience in Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency products and blockchain technology will be a definite advantage.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate across multiple functional groups and countries.
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Mandarin; strong proficiency in Mandarin is a must.
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Manage.
Please fill all details below and submit your resume