Legal Counsel – Tokenization and Listing
Full Time | Hong Kong
- The candidate will be responsible for developing the legal infrastructure – which includes the rules, policies and procedures to list/tokenise assets that potential tokenisation candidates will follow. Prepare the groundwork will eventually lead to the formation of a stand-alone Tokenisation/Listing Department.
- Working with our external legal counsels, create the virtual asset tokenisation/ listing rules and regulations for prospective Tokenisation candidates.
- Develop the legal requirements and documentation relating to the tokenisation, operations and related processes.
- Lead the HashKey Group’s fundraising efforts which will include a potential Initial Exchange Offering and potential listing on a major stock or digital asset exchange.
- Assist in other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- A highly motivated self-starter keenly interested in the digital asset space – in particular the tokenisation of assets and setting up the legal infrastructure for a digital asset exchange. In addition, you will be the point person helping the HashKey Group fundraise and tokenise the group’s assets.
- You will have at least 5 years of work experience in the listing division of a major stock exchange, working on initial public offerings, fundraising, and listing or tokenisation at a major digital asset, investment bank or private equity firm.
- You are a Common Law qualified Legal Counsel with a preference for Hong Kong or US qualifications.
- You have solid communications and interpersonal skills, work well with senior personnel and run a small team of professionals. You are highly disciplined and want an opportunity to produce cutting edge work.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a strong plus (foreseeable that this role will be frequently interacting with colleagues in Shanghai).
- Keen interest to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with frontier topics within the FinTech space.
- You want this opportunity to build on your skills and career as well as innovate and achieve.
Please fill all details below and submit your resume