- Manage content across all social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Maintain social media calendar.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our digital marketing programs and overall performance.
- Develop campaign creatives incorporating basic design. Short video editing skills a great addition.
- Coordinate with diverse business lines, supporting their business and product plans with social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- Expertise in HubSpot or similar CRM systems. Able to direct ongoing e-Direct Marketing programs.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Able to develop and manage communities on WeChat and Telegram.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative audience engagement strategies.
- Enhance audience engagement by targeting specific B2B audiences
- Oversee and manage website and ongoing content updates.
- Identify and engage high impact KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) on social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Preference for candidates with experience in the financial services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Native Mandarin speaker with fluency in English and Cantonese required.
Please fill all details below and submit your resume