Senior Manager CS
Full Time | Hong Kong
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing resources and technical advice.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Manages customer service staff, communicates job expectations, and performs appraisals and job reviews.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements, prepares annual budgets, and schedules expenditures.
- Improves customer service quality results by conducting surveys and studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Contributes customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Audits customer service procedures and trends and determines system improvements.
- Work with other departments for case resolutions and streamline the workflow to enhance customer experience
- Diploma / Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 8-year relevant working experience in customer service, training or operation management, in which 5-year in managerial position (Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager)
- Analytical, strong in extracting, interpreting and leveraging data insights
- Pleasant personality, customer oriented, positive and can-do attitude and time planner
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Please fill all details below and submit your resume