Marketing Director / Associate Director
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction and marketing leadership to the institutional sales teams by developing a deep understanding of client segments, including client dynamics & challenges and the needs from the sales team, and having working knowledge of the products and solutions that are a focus within the segment.
- Lead and project manage large-scale marketing initiatives, partnering effectively with product marketing, event program management and shared service teams. These initiatives include online and print advertising, collateral, web, conferences, events, sponsorships, direct marketing, market research, thought leadership, and major sales programs.
- Develop strong relationships with sales managers and become a true partner to the sales teams and an integral part of distribution initiatives.
- Be hands-on throughout the planning and execution process and have the ability to multi-task across several marketing projects.
- Provide updates to collateral and webpages as needed.
- Support various marketing projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Marketing
- 8 to 12 years of marketing experience in financial services or related industry
- Solid knowledge in investment product sales process and product knowledge preferred
- Proven experience in delivering traditional and digital marketing solutions in collaboration with internal and external partners and resources
- Familiarity with working with the digital asset/crypto community on marketing events and methods, such as meet-ups; Demo Days; KOL marketing etc is a plus
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment, including the Chinese market and Asia-Pacific markets and clients
- Excellent competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency with written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese is required. A knowledge in other Asian language is a plus.
Human Resources Associate (on 3-month Contract)
It is a new generalist contractor role added to the team, focusing on the people agenda of employee engagement, corporate social responsibilities and HR administration. The Company will consider converting this position to a permanent employment based on employee performance and business needs.
- Support HR Generalists with their day-to-day client service needs, including but not limited to on-boarding and off-boarding processes, addressing employee queries, and strategic initiatives
- Update the employee database for new hires, transfers, leaves of absence and departures
- Responsible for HR administration on benefits enrolment and payroll issues
- Assist in HRIS implementation and maintenance project
- Manage pre-employment process for new hires and transfers
- Handle general inquiries, provide client service support to our staff and external parties
- Play an active role in leading projects and activities for employee engagement, corporate social responsibilities and employee relations
- Participate in ad-hoc project when there is an opportunity
- Degree Holder preferably in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- 1 to 2 years of relevant HR experience in financial institutions, or multi-national firms. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, have the ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadline
- Strong communication skills, exhibiting a professional approach in both written and spoken Chinese & English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Chinese word processing
- Motivated, responsible and a good team player. Always with a positive and willing-to-learn attitude
Accounting Assistant (on 3-month Contract)
- Support day-to-day accounting operation such as data input and filing, and voucher preparation.
- Handle daily receipt and payment and communications with vendors and clients as needed.
- Perform daily and monthly bank reconciliations as required.
- Perform administrative support and ad-hoc duties as required.
- Assist in preparing payment, interim and period-end schedules.
- Assist in ad hoc reporting, month or year-end closing, and consolidation as needed.
- Assist with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- College diploma or above, an associate degree in Accounting preferred
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- High degree of attention to detail and good communication skills
- Hard working, strong sense of responsibility and strong time management
- Good command in written / spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.