Marketing Director / Associate Director
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction and marketing leadership to the institutional sales teams by developing a deep understanding of client segments, including client dynamics & challenges and the needs from the sales team, and having working knowledge of the products and solutions that are a focus within the segment.
- Lead and project manage large-scale marketing initiatives, partnering effectively with product marketing, event program management and shared service teams. These initiatives include online and print advertising, collateral, web, conferences, events, sponsorships, direct marketing, market research, thought leadership, and major sales programs.
- Develop strong relationships with sales managers and become a true partner to the sales teams and an integral part of distribution initiatives.
- Be hands-on throughout the planning and execution process and have the ability to multi-task across several marketing projects.
- Provide updates to collateral and webpages as needed.
- Support various marketing projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Marketing
- 8 to 12 years of marketing experience in financial services or related industry
- Solid knowledge in investment product sales process and product knowledge preferred
- Proven experience in delivering traditional and digital marketing solutions in collaboration with internal and external partners and resources
- Familiarity with working with the digital asset/crypto community on marketing events and methods, such as meet-ups; Demo Days; KOL marketing etc is a plus
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment, including the Chinese market and Asia-Pacific markets and clients
- Excellent competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency with written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese is required. A knowledge in other Asian language is a plus.
Product Control Senior Director / Director
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish a Product Control/Middle Office function within a fast-growing digital assets trading group including identifying and implementing the necessary systems and reporting software ensuring data is properly captured, organized and shared within the group.
- Prepare the daily Profit or Loss reports (and accounts) that analyze the movements for the Trading desk as well as in other related trading desks and product lines in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, and Japan.
- Produce monthly and quarterly financial reports for the Trading desk operations as well as other desks as they arise.
- Understand the Group’s Trading desk businesses, operating flows, products (sophistication and complexity), in order to provide commentary on large Profit or Loss movements on a daily and monthly basis to HashKey Finance and other relevant stakeholders. Identify any breaks or abnormalities in the reports, investigate if necessary and inform management.
- Analyze financial market data for risk and market trends as well as product performance and assess how the Trading Desk is performing in accordance with the market.
- Perform Independent Price Verifications and mark to market (where required) of the digital and financial assets traded on the trading books.
- Advise the CFO/COO/Trading Head and Risk on all financial and accounting matters relating to new business, products and structures.
- Work closely with Risk, Finance, Operations, Compliance and other departments to create a strong and efficient control environment to minimize operational risk pertaining to the Trading desks. Work with the Head of Risk, ensure risk limits have been set in the systems and are properly adhered by the Trading Desks. Reporting between departments should be created to identify issues.
- Provide a high-quality service and respond on any specific queries within a reasonable timeline, managing expectations appropriately.
- An undergraduate or higher degree majoring in Economics, Mathematics, Business or relevant courses (e.g. Financial Engineering or Computer Science).
- Have at least 8-10 years of hands on working experience in a Product Controller/Middle Office position with a bulge bracket Investment Bank or Financial Services group. Must have a solid understand of accounting of financial products.
- A Financial Analyst with experience in handling audit (internal & external) and the regulators. Capable of fundamental and technical analysis and have strong spreadsheet, macros, and financial modeling skills and an excellent knowledge of ledger accounting. A CPA, ACA, CIMA, or ACCA qualification would be desirable.
- Must have experience in the trading of financial products, securities and futures. A good understanding of digital assets trading and valuation would be preferred. Proficiency with written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese is required.
- Strong supervisory skills and business acumen. Must be able to roll up sleeves, should have managed team of product controllers/ middle office, have a rigorous working attitude and demonstrated ownership of issue resolution. Great teammate with analytical and problem-solving skills.